Welcome to the Catskills
Time to fish, kayak, hike, or just relax.
This unique property is located about a 2-hour drive from New York City, bordering New York and Pennsylvania, nestled between the Catskills and the Pocono Mountains.
1840 Estate Home
A farmhouse built in the late 1800’s:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 living rooms with wood-burning stoves.
- The full kitchen is centrally located in the house and open to both common areas.
- Large deck overlooking the river.
Compact but full of convenience:
- Loft with Queen-sized mattress
- Small couch that folds out to a single bed
- 1 full bathroom
- Deck overlooking the river.
Riverfront Tent Campsites
We maintain private, quiet riverfront campsites — the best tent camping you can find on the Upper Delaware River!
Renters are required to bring their own tents.
House vacation renters, booking through Airbnb or Vrbo, can add additional guests by including with their lodging our riverfront tent campsites.
For those only interested in Riverfront Tent Camping, booking is provided through our boat rental partners in conjunction with a river trip.
Email your desired dates and any questions: [email protected]
Things to Do & Places to Go
Catskills New York along the Upper Delaware River
Barryville, NY – 2023 Best Places to Visit