When you arrive at this 4-season riverfront oasis, the sound of the flowing Upper Delaware River and the fresh air will immediately put you at ease.
This home, a farmhouse built in the last 1800s, offers:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 2 Living rooms with wood-burning stoves.
- Full kitchen is centrally located in the house and open to both common areas.
- Large deck overlooking the river.
Your Play Space includes:
- Direct access to the Delaware River.
- We encourage and welcome our guests to bring their own watercraft (canoe, kayak, tube, and/or raft).
- A fire pit, wood is for purchase just up the road. There is always wood there and it’s on-your-honor to put $5 for a basket full. We have a milk crate on the property you can bring over to fill up. There are also a few starter pieces to get you going.
- A charcoal grill. We provide a starter pack of charcoal and lighter fluid.
- Use the lawn furniture to relax and grab the binoculars we provide for some spectacular eagle-watching!
- The maximum overnight occupancy is 8 people.
- Day-Use Guests are permitted @ $10/guest/day. Maximum 12 people.
- Guests interested in overnight Riverfront Tent Campsites see more details.
- Pets permitted: review our pet-friendly policy in our listing and fee payment.
- This unique property is located about a 2-hour drive from New York City, bordering New York and Pennsylvania, nestled between the Catskills and the Pocono Mountains.