The Tiny House has 200-square feet of living space with a 12-foot x 14-foot deck on 1/3 mile of priceless unspoiled riverfront with a million-dollar view.
This tiny place is full of convenience:
- The Loft: Pull-down ladder to access a Queen-sized mattress.
- Small couch that folds out into a lounge chair or a single bed.
- Two stools that fit under the kitchen counter.
- Convenient electrical outlets or power strips in and outside of the house for your electronics.
- A whole-house fan pulls in the country air.
- Toaster oven
- Single induction stovetop unit
- 4-cup drip coffee maker
- Dishes and utensils
- Pots and pans
- Paper towels
- Garbage bags
- A starter pack of toilet paper.
Your Play Space includes:
- Direct access to the Delaware River.
- We encourage and welcome our guests to bring their own watercraft (canoe, kayak, tube, and/or raft).
- A fire pit, wood is for purchase just up the road. There is always wood there and it’s on-your-honor to put $5 for a basket full. We have a milk crate on the property you can bring over to fill up. There are also a few starter pieces to get you going.
- A charcoal grill. We provide a starter pack of charcoal and lighter fluid.
- Use the lawn furniture to relax and grab the binoculars we provide for some spectacular eagle-watching!
- The maximum overnight occupancy is 3 people.
- Day-Use Guests are permitted @ $10/guest/day. Maximum 4 people.
- Guests interested in overnight Riverfront Tent Campsites see more details.
- Pets permitted: review our pet-friendly policy in our listing and fee payment.
- This unique property is located about a 2-hour drive from New York City, bordering New York and Pennsylvania, nestled between the Catskills and the Pocono Mountains.